Nutra Origin, Emu Oil, Topical Skin Therapy, 4 oz (118 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 lbs (0.16kg)
- Product Code: NUO-40585
- UPC Code: 736211405852
- Package Quantity: 4 oz (118 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 2.5 x 5.1 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14kg)
- Helps Relieve:
- Sore Joints
- Minor Sprains
- Fast Acting & Long Lasting
- From the Leader in Omega-3 Research
- Omega 3 · 6 · 9
- Molecularly Distilled · Ultra-Purified
- Dietary Supplement
Used by Australian natives as a folk remedy for its skin-soothing benefits, emu oil has gained popularity as an all-purpose skincare product with a diverse range of applications.
Emu oil is made up of beneficial essential fatty acids (EFAs), including omega-9 oleic acid, omega-6 linoleic acid and omega-3 linolenic acid. Vitamin E, the well-known skin soother and moisturizer, can also be found in emu oil.
How does NutraOrigin Emu Oil support health?
- Nourishes thin, aging skin.
- Softens and moisturizes for healthy-looking skin.
Why choose NutraOrigin Emu Oil?
- Fast absorbing and non-greasy.
- Can be applied undiluted directly to the skin.
- It's 100% pure, chemical-free and non-irritating.
- Can be used by children and adults of all skin types.
Shake before using. Massage a small amount three times daily as needed.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
To report adverse events call 800-71-NUTRA