Nutra Origin, Emu Oil, Topical Skin Therapy, 4 oz (118 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Nutra Origin1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: NUO-40585
- UPC Code: 736211405852
- Package Quantity: 4 oz (118 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 2.5 x 5.1 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Helps Relieve:
- Sore Joints
- Minor Sprains
- Fast Acting & Long Lasting
- From the Leader in Omega-3 Research
- Omega 3 · 6 · 9
- Molecularly Distilled · Ultra-Purified
- Dietary Supplement
Used by Australian natives as a folk remedy for its skin-soothing benefits, emu oil has gained popularity as an all-purpose skincare product with a diverse range of applications.
Emu oil is made up of beneficial essential fatty acids (EFAs), including omega-9 oleic acid, omega-6 linoleic acid and omega-3 linolenic acid. Vitamin E, the well-known skin soother and moisturizer, can also be found in emu oil.
How does NutraOrigin Emu Oil support health?
- Nourishes thin, aging skin.
- Softens and moisturizes for healthy-looking skin.
Why choose NutraOrigin Emu Oil?
- Fast absorbing and non-greasy.
- Can be applied undiluted directly to the skin.
- It's 100% pure, chemical-free and non-irritating.
- Can be used by children and adults of all skin types.
Shake before using. Massage a small amount three times daily as needed.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
To report adverse events call 800-71-NUTRA