Nutra Origin, Omega-3, Pet Nutrition, Flax Oil for Pets, 12 fl oz (350 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Nutra Origin2 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.95 lbs (0.43 kg)
- Product Code: NUO-41033
- UPC Code: 736211410337
- Package Quantity: 12 fl oz (350 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 x 7.4 in, 0.8 lbs (0.36 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Supplement for Animals
- Advanced Nutritional Supplements
- Rich in Essential Omega-3 Fatty Acids Commonly Deficient in Animal Foods
- From The Leader in Omega-3 Research
- Made with Unrefined Flaxseed Oil, Vitamin B-6
- Ultra-High Purity
NutraOrigin Flax Oil For Animals
Flax Oil is a rich source of Omega-3 (alphalinolenic acid) and has been discovered to be "essential" to the health of animals and humans.
Omega-3 fatty acids are purposely avoided in the production of commercial pet and animal foods as they may go rancid, limiting the shelf life of these products. The result is a deficiency of these vital nutrients in these foods and ultimately in your pet. NutraOrigin has taken the extra steps necessary to preserve the integrity of flaxseed oil, providing your pets with the valuable Omega-3 fatty acids they require for optimal health.
Total Omega-3 Nutrition
- Important for growth and development
- Improved immunity against infection
- Increased quantity and quality of milk in lactating animals
- Development of beautiful and lustrous sheen in animal coats
- Improvement of dandruff and dry, patchy skin
- Improvement in inflammatory conditions
- Increased bone strength
A lack of essential fatty acids in the diet may cause:
- Impaired visual development impaired learning ability
- Increased susceptibility to environmental toxins
5-10 lbs (1/2 tsp)
10-20 lbs (3/4 tsp)
25 lbs. and up (1 tsp) For every 25 lbs. of body weight.
100 lbs. and up
1 Tbsp for every 100 lbs. of body weight.
Horses and Show Cattle
4 oz a day
Flaxseed oil, natural flavor, ascorbyl palmitate to ensure freshness, and vitamin B-6.
|One Tablespoon Supplies:|
|Omega-3 (LNA)||7,700 mg|
|Omega-6 (LA)||2,380 mg|
|Omega-9 (Oleic)||2,240 mg|
|Vitamin B-6||15 mg|
iHerb Customer Reviews
My dogs love this. I mix it with cottage cheese and their coats just gleem!
My dog finished a bottle of Ark Naturals Royal Coat EFA, he loves that. Then I went to iHerb to see if there's any better brand and Nutra Origin seems good quality. I put a few drops to his dry food last night and he gave it a smell and walked away. After 10mins to smelled again and only ate half of it. I could see he's trying to pick out those without the oil. My dog is always craving for food and this oil is just not for him. But I do like the cap, won't get messy and greasy~~~ After taking it for two months, my dog's coat is a more beautiful.