- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Enlightened Nutrition
- Increases Energy and Mental Focus
- Reduces Post-Workout Fatigue
- Liquid Dietary Supplement
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- Contains 150 mg of Natural Caffeine
- Celiac Sprue Association
- Certified Vegan- Vegan.org
Think. Shake. Drink. Energize
Need a healthy, positive energy boost? I Am Energized will help increase your natural energy level and sharpen your mental focus by using our expertly formulated Energized Blend of ingredients to increase your energy-naturally.
We combine the benefits of nature with the science of nutrition to support your positive intent to improve everyday life. Our great tasting formulas are sourced from the highest quality vitamins, minerals and wild-crafted botanical ingredients to help you feel, look and live better.
Shake to activate as settling may occur.
Refrigerate after opening.
Recommended Dosage: Enjoy up to two bottles per day.
Triple filtered water, erythritol (natural sweetener), citric acid, potassium sorbate (to protect freshness), pyure organic stevia (reb A, natural sweetener) and natural berry flavor.
Caution: Energy boost equal to 12 oz of leading premium coffee. Not recommended for children, pregnant or nursing women, or those sensitive to caffeine.
|Serving Size: One Bottle|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%*|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||40 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B6||40 mg||2000%|
|Vitamin B12||480 mcg||8000%|
|Pantothenic Acid||10 mg||100%|
Black Tea (camellia sinensis) leaf, Yerba Mate (ilex paraguariensis) leaf, Natural Caffeine (coffea arabica extract), and Guarana (paullina cupana) seed.
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.