- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Enlightened Nutrition
- Promotes a Calm, Relaxed State of Mind
- Enhances Feelings of Emotional Well-Being
- Liquid Dietary Supplement
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- Celiac Sprue Association
- Certified Vegan
Think. Shake. Drink. Be Happy.
We believe feeling helps you function at your best. I Am Happy was created to help you reach a calm, relaxed state of mind by using our proprietary Happy Blend of natural botanicals and the key ingredient, Sensoril, an extract of the ashwagandha plant that is grown in India and revered for its ability to improve mood and overall well-being.
We combine the benefits of nature with the science of nutrition to support your positive intent to improve everyday life. Our great tasting formulas are sourced from the highest quality vitamins, minerals and wild-crafted botanical ingredients to help you feel, look and live better.
Formulated with the key ingredient, Sensoril, a proprietary standardized extract of Ashwagandha (withania somnifera), a botanical grown in India that is revered for its ability to promote a calm, relaxed state of mind.
Take one bottle two times daily.
Triple filtered water, organic erythritol (natural sweetener), citric acid, natural raspberry flavor and pyrue organic stevia (reb-A).
Shake to activate as settling may occur
Refrigerate after opening
|Serving Size: One Bottle|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%*|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||30 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B12||120 mcg||2000%|
Ashwagandha (withania somnifera) root and leaf extract
English Lavender (lavandula angustifolia) flower
Passionflower (passiflora incamata) vines
Lemon Balm (melissa officinalis) aerial parts
GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid)
Chamomile (matricaria recutita) flower
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.