Nutramax, Cosamin DS, Joint Health Supplement, 150 Scored Tablets
By Nutramax11 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.65 lbs (0.29 kg)
- Product Code: NRA-80720
- UPC Code: 755970807202
- Package Quantity: 150 Scored Tablets
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 5.6 in, 0.55 lbs (0.25 kg)
- Exclusive Formula
- The #1 Researched Glucosamine/Chondroitin Brand▼
- Since 1992
- Protect Your Cartilage with the Only Brand Proven to Reduce Joint Pain
- Glucosamine (FCHG49)
- Chondroitin Sulfate (TRH122)
- The Original Researched Brand
- NSF - Contents Tested & Certified
- Help Your Joints Last Longer
One bottle can last more than 4 months when taking 1 tablet daily on a long-term basis.
Safe and Economical:
- There are no known interactions or serious side effects with Cosamin DS
- Exclusive formula allows reduction in the number of tablets taken over time
The ingredients in Cosamin DS have been shown in laboratory tests, including cell-based studies, to protect cartilage cells from breakdown. Cosamin DS is the only glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate brand proven effective in placebo controlled, published, U.S. clinical studies to reduce joint pain.
- No generic equivalent
- Recommended by Doctors and Pharmacists for joint health
- Contains the full clinical strength of active ingredients—compare to other brands
- Manufactured in the United States following standards practiced by the pharmaceutical industry
May be taken once daily or throughout the day
Initial 1-2 months: 3 tablets per day
Economical Long-Term: 1-2 tablets per day
Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
If you have any condition or allergy that requires medical attention you should always consult your physician before taking any drug or dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Sodium (as bound to Chondroitin Sulfate)||30 mg||Less than 2%*|
|High Purity FCHG49 Glucosamine HCl||500 mg||†|
|TRH122 Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate (Contains approximately 8% moisture.)||400 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value Not Established
**Derived from crab and shrimp
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have used the capsules for many years with good results. This is my first experience with the tablets. They are sizable, and a bit harder to swallow than the capsules. For me, it is not a problem, but for a person who has difficulty swallowing larger tablets, I would suggest the capsules over the tablet form of Cosamin DS
I was cautiously optimistic about trying this product as my doctor had recommended it by brand name. The arthritis in my knee had been getting worse and I wasn't sure I would see much benefit. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that within a few days I started to see releif. The pain level has been greatly reduced in only three weeks of use. Hopefully this will be a continuing trend.