Nutri-Fruit, Blueberry Powder, 5.0 oz (142 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Dietary Supplement
- Dedicated to the Science of Nutrition Through Natural Fruit Products
- Premium Quality
- 6790 mg of Blueberries Per Serving
- Equivalent Health Benefits to Fresh Fruit
- Easy to Use
- Easy to Store
- No GMOs
Add 1 tablespoon to meals to supplement your daily diet with fruit.
Use within 30-60 days of opening.
Store in a cool & dry place.
Freezing may extend product life.
|Serving Size: 1 tablespoon (7 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: About 20|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||6.2 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||<2%*|
|Vitamin A||23 IU||<2%*|
|Vitamin C||4.1 mg||<2%*|
|Blueberry Powder||6790 mg||†|
|*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Been using this in smoothies. Blends well and nothing to complain. I like the box too.
Powder already in clumps
Posted by 5328174639063052342 on Aug 29, 2015
i just opened my newly received Bluberry powder but the powder were already in clumps and not loose powder form... :(
생각보다 양이 작아서 깜놀.
Posted by 5638488133196486539 on Mar 08, 2015
원래 적힌 중량대로겠지만 통에 반밖에 안들어있어서 첨 뜯었을때 놀람.. 가루라서 주스 갈아마실때나 요거트에 넣어서 잘 먹고 있어요.. 있을때 많이 사놓을껄..또 살려니 품절이네요..
Posted by 5181709923942095906 on Jan 03, 2014
Excelente producto. Buen sabor, buen envasado, buena presentación y bien elaborado.
Excellent antioxidant - excellent memory booster
Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Aug 26, 2013
Blueberries have many beneficial effects. The help the eyes, they help memory, they are antioxidants and fight free - radicals, they help the circulation and generally are one of the best antioxidants!