NutriBiotic, Dental Gel, Peppermint, 4.5 oz (128 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Where Science Works Naturally
- With Grapefruit Seed Extract, Aloe Vera, Vitamin C & Baking Soda
- Health Promoting Grapefruit Seed Extract
- Healing Aloe Vera
- Tissue Strengthening Vitamin C
- Teeth Whitening Baking Soda
- Freshens Breath
NutriBiotic Dental Gel tastes great and successfully combines the finest ingredients from gentle folk healing with the best of modern science: healing aloe vera, tissue strengthening vitamin C, teeth whitening baking soda, bone building boron and calcium, the antioxidant vitamin E, and the health promoting properties of grapefruit seed extract. Daily use of NutriBiotic Dental Gel makes for a brighter, happier smile.
Brush teeth daily, preferably after each meal, or as directed by a dentist
- Brush teeth and gums at least once a day.
- Floss regularly
- Visit your dentist every six months.
Sorbitol, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), hydrated silica, glycerine, purified water, aloe vera gel (concentrated 40:1), cellulose gum, sodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium lauryl sarcosinate, stevia extract, grapefruit seed extract (0.4%), sodium ascorbate, calcium ascorbate, vitamin E acetate, boron citrate, zinc citrate, and natural oils of peppermint, lemon and lime.
Do not use if inner safety seal is broken or missing.
Not tested on animals.
iHerb Customer Reviews
As a retired dentist, I must tell you that this dentifrice has everything I would want one of my patients to be using. If I was still practicing I would be giving this to my patients, or at least purchasing this in bulk to resell.
This toothpaste does a good job keeping gingivitis at bay, also does a good job eliminating plaque.
Posted by 5416469145530450154 on Dec 16, 2014
Husband uses this and loves it. Great price at iHerb! NutriBiotic has a great line of products.
Posted by 4985427233146297338 on Oct 19, 2014
Loving this toothpaste, gives a fresh and clean feeling without feeling like you're poisoning yourself!
Posted by Reviewer1682906 on Oct 13, 2014
No bad no good i don like it
Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jun 07, 2014
its all about the taste isn't it? have switched to Apagard an expensive japanese toothpaste that remineralises without flouride
WOW, JUST WOW
Posted by panaceaspecialist on Mar 29, 2014
This is one of the best toothpastes that I've ever tried. I'll stick to it for a long time. Before this one, I used the one with neem and pomegranate from Himalaya Herbals, it was nice, but not as good as this ! several months later, I'm ordering it again ;)