NutriBiotic, Hypoallergenic Multiple, 180 Capsules
Priced together: $23.67 Priced separately: $25.67
- Where Science Works Naturally
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Vitamin-Mineral in a Base of Chlorella
- Maximum Potency
- Rapid Assimilation
- Dietary Supplement
- Naturally Fresh Nitro Pak, Bacteria Free Environment
NutriBiotic Hypoallergenic Multiple is ideal for people concerned about common food born antigens. This formula is a balanced blend of the purest bio-nutrients available. Each ingredient has been selected for superior bio-availability and absorption with lowest antigenicity (least allergy potential) including:
- 17 pure pharmaceutical grade USP-FCC* vitamins, all highly soluble and completely assimilated in fast acting capsules.
- 9 fully reacted (chelated) minerals, called aminomins. These minerals are completely bonded with citrates and aspartates. This chelated mineral structure is then bound to a rice protein complex providing maximum uptake (bio-availability) and absorption.
- 72 pure trace elements derived from ocean source montmorillonite.
- 24 free from amino acids for added assimilation and nourishment.
- In a synergistic base of chlorella; a highly nutritive fresh water phytoplankton.
*United States Pharmacopoeia - Food Chemical Codex
Adults, take one capsule daily with food.
In a chlorella base containing 72 traces elements and 24 free form amino acids; gelatin (capsule); magnesium stearate (vegetable lubricant); and vanillin.
Made without milk, soy, egg, yeast, wheat, rose hips, binders, starch, colorings, flavorings, or preservatives.
Made without Gluten or GMOs
‡Measured of acidity/alkalinity (neutral pH is 7.0)
Caution: Due to the fast acting nature of this formula, we strongly urge that food always be ingested with this product.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 180|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as beta-carotene palmitate)||5,000 IU||200%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||165 mg||275%|
|Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol)||100 IU||25%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||100 IU||330%|
|Vitamin B2 (as thiamine HCL)||10 mg||667%|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||10 mg||588%|
|Vitamin B3 (as niacin)||10 mg||50%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyrodoxine HCL)||10 mg||500%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5 phosphate)||2 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B9 (as folic acid)||132 mcg||33%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||33 mcg||550%|
|Vitamin B5 (as d-calcium pantothenate)||25 mg||250%|
|Calcium (aminomin)||50 mg||5%|
|Iron (aminomin)||5 mg||28%|
|Magnesium (aminomin)||25 mg||6%|
|Zinc (aminomin)||10 mg||66%|
|Selenium (aminomin)||8 mcg||12%|
|Copper (aminomin)||700 mcg||35%|
|Manganese (aminomin)||2 mg||100%|
|Chromium (nicotinate)||8 mcg||7%|
|Potassium (aminomin)||10 mg||<1%|
|Para-Amino Benzoic Acid (PARA)||10 mg||†|
|Choline (bitartrate)||10 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|