Nutricology, AngioBlock, 120 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Innovative Nutrition
- Convolvulus Arvensis Extract
- Dietary Supplement
AngioBlock contains Convolvulus arvensis extract (bindweed). The bindweed is grown in Wyoming, and the toxic alkaloids are removed by a proprietary process.
As a dietary supplement, 4 capsules one to three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Sensitive individuals may want to start with a lower dose.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped. Keep out of reach of children.
Contraindicated in conditions where vascular formations are desirable, i.e. heart disease, an active healing wound. Do not take for 2 weeks before and after a surgery, or during pregnancy or lactation. Contraindicated for infants, children and adolescents. Use only under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
|Serving Size: 4 Capsules|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Field Bindweed (Leaves) Extract
(containing 140 mg PGM)
|* Daily Value not established.|