Nutricology, B12 Adenosylcobalamin, 60 Veggie Lozenges
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Innovative Nutrition
- 3000 µg Adenosylcobalamin with Folic Acid
- Dietary Supplement
Coenzyme vitamin B12 in the form of adenosylcobalamin, also known as dibencozide. This is the active form of vitamin B12 used by the mitochondria, the energy powerhouse in each cell. With folic acid.
As a dietary supplement, adults place 1 lozenge daily under tongue 30 seconds before swallowing, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Sorbitol, stearic acid, cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate.
Keep in cool, dry place, tightly capped.
California Proposition 65 Warning: Warning. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Serving Size: 1 Lozenge|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Folic Acid||200 µg||50%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Adenosylcobalamin)||3000 µg||50,000%|