Nutricology, Cod Liver Oil EPA/DHA, Lemon, 8 fl oz (236 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Innovative Nutrition
- Purified & Stable from Icelandic Waters
- Dietary Supplement
Cod Liver Oil EPA/DHA Lemon
Purified & stable from Icelandic waters
Icelandic cod liver oil, optimized with cod fish oil EPA and DHA. With lemon flavor.
As a dietary supplement, 1 teaspoon one to three times daily. or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Natural lemon flavor.
Individuals taking blood thinning or blood pressure medications should use only under the guidance of a healthcare practitioner.
Refrigerate after opening.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 47|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||41|
|Total Fat||4.6 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat||1.0 g||5%|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1.9 g||†|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.7 g||†|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl palmitate)||4500 IU||90%|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||450 IU||112%|
|Cod Oil||5 ml||†|
|Cod Liver Oil||2.5 ml||†|
|Cod Body Oil||2.5 ml||†|
|Total Omerga-3 Fatty Acids||1081 mg||†|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||460 mg||†|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||345 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.