Nutricology, Coenzyme Q10, 50 mg, 75 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Innovative Nutrition
- 50 mg With Vitamin C Cassava Source
- Dietary Supplement
Coenzyme Q10, also known as ubiquinone, is a true coenzyme, an essential component of the mitochondria, and a fat-soluble antioxidant.
As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules two to three times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, l-leucine.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings per Container: 37|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid Cassava Source)||100 mg||167%|
|Coenzyme Q10||100 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established
* Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet