- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Made by Nature. Improved by Technology.
- A Bio-Active Non-Denatured Formula
- A Dietary Supplement
- 60 Individual Pouch Protected Servings
- 600 Grams Per Carton
- BioNutriActive Protein
- Net Weight 21.2 oz/600 g
- Patent Pending
This product is unique. It contains BioNutriActive Protein. BNA Protein is specially prepared, non-denatured thermolabile whey protein isolates. BNA Protein facilitates absorption of protein peptides essential for healthy glutathione production in cells.
Non-Denatured Thermolabile Whey Protein Isolates
IMUPlus to increase peptide precursors for enhanced
- Cellular Health
- Glutathione ('the body's master antioxidant')
- Fill glass with 6 oz of distilled water - or - compatible protein (compatible proteins are goat milk; whole, lowfat, nonfat, or lactose free milk; or yogurt. Do not mix with fruit juice). Empty a pouch of IMUPlus into the liquid. Using a fork, until mixture thickens. Let stand 5-10 minutes. Stir again and drink.
- For easy mixing use our Portable Mixer designed to preserve the non-denatured quality of IMUPlus.
For Best Results:
At least 30 minutes before eating in the morning, take pouch #1. Take pouch #2 between 3-4 p.m. or as directed by your healthcare professional.
SBI whey protein (non-denatured whey protein isolates).
Store in a cool dry place or refrigerate. Never mix in an electric blender. This will denature the IMUPlus bioactive benefits.
California Proposition 65 Warning: Warning. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Serving Size: 1 Pouch (10 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|