Nutricology, Pure Vitamin C, Cassava Root Source, 4.2 oz (120 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sealed for Your Protection
- Innovative Nutrition
- Dietary Supplement
Pure Vitamin C Powder
This Pure Vitamin C is ascorbic acid in unbuffered form. Although the elaborate process of producing cassava root source vitamin C has one step that involves the use of corn-derived alcohol, this formula is generally well tolerated by corn allergic individuals.
As a dietary supplement, 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon or more in 4 to 8 ounces of desired liquid with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
These nutrients are of the highest quality obtainable, are free of all common allergens (antigens), and do not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Appropriate for most food-sensitive individuals.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
California Proposition 65 Warning: Warning. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Serving Size: 1/2 Teaspoon (2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||2000 mg||3333%|
The original label of this product said it was Cassava source. The labelling has now changed to specify that corn based derivatives are used in this product. The whole point of buying the Cassava source was to avoid corn completely.