Nutricology, Pure Vitamin C, Cassava Root Source, 4.2 oz (120 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sealed for Your Protection
- Innovative Nutrition
- Dietary Supplement
Pure Vitamin C Powder
This Pure Vitamin C is ascorbic acid in unbuffered form. Although the elaborate process of producing cassava root source vitamin C has one step that involves the use of corn-derived alcohol, this formula is generally well tolerated by corn allergic individuals.
As a dietary supplement, 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon or more in 4 to 8 ounces of desired liquid with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
These nutrients are of the highest quality obtainable, are free of all common allergens (antigens), and do not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Appropriate for most food-sensitive individuals.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
California Proposition 65 Warning: Warning. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Serving Size: 1/2 Teaspoon (2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||2000 mg||3333%|