Nutricology, Strontium Osteo Complex, 11.1 oz (315 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Innovative Nutrition
- Dietary Supplement
Strontium Osteo Complex
Strontium Osteo Complex includes calcium, magnesium strontium, silica, vitamin D, vitamin K, and other nutrients.
As a dietary supplement, 1 teaspoon three times daily, mixed with desired liquid or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Maltodextrin, natural cherry flavor.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (3.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||167 mg||278%|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||200 IU||50%|
|Vitamin K2 (as Menoquinone-7)||67 mcg||83%|
|Calcium (as Carbonate, Hydroxyapatite, Citrate, Malate)||367 mg||37%|
|Magnesium (as Carbonate, Glycinate)||133 mg||33%|
|Zinc (as Monomethionine Sulfate)||3.3 mg||22%|
|Copper (as Sebacate)||0.5 mg||25%|
|Manganese (as Gluconate)||1.7 mg||83%|
|Strontium (as Carbonate)||60 mg||†|
|Silica (as Horsetail Stems Extract)||2 mg||†|
|Boron (as Citrate)||1 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established. |
* Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
iHerb Customer Reviews
It's hard to review a product that requires years of use to see if it works. All I can say is that it is a bit gritty, not objectionable flavor though. The price is a bit on the high side compared to buying the elements individually.