Nutricology, Vitamin E, 120 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Innovative Nutrition
- DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate
- Dietary Supplement
DL alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate is a pure, synthetic form of Vitamin E.
As a dietary supplement, 1 softgel one or two times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Gelatin, glycerin, water, soybean oil.
This nutrient is of the highest quality and purity obtainable, and does not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
California Proposition 65 Warning: Warning. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin E (as DL-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate)||400 IU||1333%|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I was using this vitamin E for years as it was just about the only one I could find with no soy/not derived from soy. I just received a new bottle and see they have added soybean oil to it. Very upsetting.