Nutrient Carriers Incorporated, Advanced Research, K-MG, 100 Tablets (Discontinued Item)1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: NCI-34312
- UPC Code: 605164343125
- Package Quantity: 100 Tablets
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8 x 3.4 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Formulated by Hans A. Nieper, M.D. of Hannover, Germany
- Potassium Magnesium Aspartate Complex
- Dietary Supplement
As an addition to the daily diet, take one tablet three times a day with meals or as directed by your health care professional.
Plasdone, ac-di-sol, solka floc, mag. stearate, explotab.
- If you are pregnant or a nursing mother, consult your health care professional before using this or any dietary supplement.
- Children: Consult your health care professional before giving this or any dietary supplement to children.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep bottle tightly closed and store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Each Serving Contains||% Daily Value|
|Potassium (as potassium aspartate)||250 mg||*|
|Magnesium (magnesium aspartate)||250 mg||62|
|Percentage Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
* U.S. RDA not established.