Eclectic Institute, Nutrigenomic Super Berry, Whole Food POWder, 3.2 oz (90 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Healthy Blend of Berries
- Since 1982
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Dietary Supplement
- Concentrated 6 1/2 X through Freeze-Drying
- 100% Kosher
- Non GMO
- No Added Sugar
- No Fillers
Eclectic's POWders (Plant Originated Wellness)
Simply whole, fresh freeze-dried plants.
We Start and End with Whole Herbs - From farm to bottle, we use naturopathic wisdom and innovative processes to create exceptional products. We organically grow or sustainably wildcraft herbs that are harvested at peak potency, and then freeze-dried in-house. Freeze-drying naturally concentrates by removing only the water, leaving the plants' nutrients in the same balance as found in nature.
Whole Food Nutrition - Micronized for easy assimilation, and containing all the natural goodness of the whole plant. No washing, no chopping, no cleaning required - just add to water, juice, or food.
2 tsp of freeze-dried powder = 13 tsp of fresh fruit
- Fill container with 8 oz water/juice
- Add 2 tsp of powder, shake well
- Drink and enjoy 1-3 x per day
Can also be added to smoothies, dips, yogurt or other foods. Drink extra water while consuming this product.
Freeze-dried: organic acai fruit (euterpe oleracea) 429 mg, organic aronia fruit (Aronia melanocarpa) 429 mg, black raspberry fruit (Rubus occidentalis) 429 mg, blackberry fruit (rubus fruticosus) 429 mg, organic cranberry fruit (vaccinium macrocarpon) 429 mg, organic whole grape (vitis vinifera, pinot gris) 429 mg, organic strawberry (fragaria spp.) 429 mg.
Other Ingredients: Citric acid
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%*|
|Vitamin C||2 mg||3%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily value not established