Eclectic Institute, Nutrigenomic Berry POW-der, 3.17 oz (90 g)3 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.26 lbs (0.57 kg)
- Product Code: ECL-37916
- UPC Code: 023363379163
- Package Quantity: 3.17 oz (90 g)
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.7 x 5.2 in, 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- "Let Food Be Your Medicine and Medicine Be Your Food"
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Made with Organic Acai, Cranberry & Strawberry
- Plant Organic Wellness
- A Dietary Supplement
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Nutrigenomics is the science that studies how nutrition can affect your gene, protein and metabolite expression.
- Nutrigenomic Berry powder is a great tasting easy to prepare drink mix designed with healthy gene expression in mind.
- 100% whole berries.
- Freeze-dried Black raspberry has been extensively studied for its ability to restore normal cellular gene expression.
- Grapes with their seeds & skins contain the promising compound resveratrol and many other potent polyphenols including OPCs, catechins and anthocyanins.
- Strawberries & blackberries with their seeds contain the powerful antioxidant ellagic acid and high levels of anthocyanin pigments.
- The native American Aronia berry is one of the most powerful purple antioxidant fruits.
- Cranberry contains unique procyanidins along with anthocyanins, catechins, flavonols and phenolic acids.
- Acai is a rich source of anthocyanins and healthy omega-fats.
- We custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in our own GMP facility.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of the plant in its Fresh form.
- No heat solvents or other harsh processing.
Measure 4 or more ounces of water or juice into a closeable container. Add 2 teaspoons of powder and shake well. Use 1-3 timers per day.
Discontinue use is unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (3 g)|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Ingredients: Equal parts (429 mg) of Freeze-dried, Black Raspberry (Rubus occidentalis) fruit. Organic Aronia (Aronia melanocarpa) fruit; Organic Acai (Euterpe oleracea) fruit; Organic Grape (Vitis vinifera, Pinot gris) whole fruit; Organic Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) fruit; Blackberry (Rubus fruticosus) fruit; Organic Strawberry (Fragaria spp.) fruit.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
aronia & black raspberry best quality best price i have found
I bought this product to make vitamin water by mixing the berry powder with vitamin C. I have been happy with the results and the only reason why I didn't give a 5 star review is because the berry powder is so light (similar to cinnamon powder)which makes it a challenge to dissolve entirely. If you add surger to the powder, it probably would dissolve better but that would defeat my purpose in making a sugar free vitamin water.