Eclectic Institute, Nutrigenomic Berry POW-der, 3.17 oz (90 g)
Priced together: $25.85 Priced separately: $27.85
- "Let Food Be Your Medicine and Medicine Be Your Food"
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Made with Organic Acai, Cranberry & Strawberry
- Plant Organic Wellness
- A Dietary Supplement
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Nutrigenomics is the science that studies how nutrition can affect your gene, protein and metabolite expression.
- Nutrigenomic Berry powder is a great tasting easy to prepare drink mix designed with healthy gene expression in mind.
- 100% whole berries.
- Freeze-dried Black raspberry has been extensively studied for its ability to restore normal cellular gene expression.
- Grapes with their seeds & skins contain the promising compound resveratrol and many other potent polyphenols including OPCs, catechins and anthocyanins.
- Strawberries & blackberries with their seeds contain the powerful antioxidant ellagic acid and high levels of anthocyanin pigments.
- The native American Aronia berry is one of the most powerful purple antioxidant fruits.
- Cranberry contains unique procyanidins along with anthocyanins, catechins, flavonols and phenolic acids.
- Acai is a rich source of anthocyanins and healthy omega-fats.
- We custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in our own GMP facility.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of the plant in its Fresh form.
- No heat solvents or other harsh processing.
Measure 4 or more ounces of water or juice into a closeable container. Add 2 teaspoons of powder and shake well. Use 1-3 timers per day.
Discontinue use is unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (3 g)|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Ingredients: Equal parts (429 mg) of Freeze-dried, Black Raspberry (Rubus occidentalis) fruit. Organic Aronia (Aronia melanocarpa) fruit; Organic Acai (Euterpe oleracea) fruit; Organic Grape (Vitis vinifera, Pinot gris) whole fruit; Organic Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) fruit; Blackberry (Rubus fruticosus) fruit; Organic Strawberry (Fragaria spp.) fruit.|