Nutrition Now, Rhino, Calci Bears Gummies, Black Cherry, Orange & Strawberry, 60 Gummies
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Bone Support
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Two Bears Contain as Much Calcium as a 5 oz Glass of Milk
- Vegetarian Formula
- Colors Derived from Plants, Fruits and Vegetables
- Dairy Free
- Natural Black Cherry, Orange & Strawberry Flavors
The ChefsBest Award for Best Taste is awarded to brand rated highest overall among leading brands by independent professional chefs.
As a dietary supplement, parents may give each child up to two (2) gummy bears per day. Instruct child to chew each gummy bear carefully and thoroughly.
Sucrose, glucose syrup, water, pectin; less than 2% of: citric acid, colors (annatto extract, blueberry and carrot concentrates, purple carrot juice concentrate), lactic acid, and natural flavors
Processed in a facility with products that contain egg, fish, shellfish, soy and tree nuts.
Take only as directed. Do not exceed suggested dosage. If your child has a medical condition or is on medication, please consult a physician before using this product. Not recommended for children under two years of age due to choking. Do not use if inner seal is broken or missing. This product may settle during shipping. Do not expose to excessive heat or moisture. Colors will fade over time. This does not alter the potency of the product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Gummy Bears|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|2-4 Yrs.||4 & Up|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||**||1%†|
|Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol)||220 IU||55%||55%|
|Calcium (as tricalcium phosphate)||200 mg||25%||20%|
|Phosphorus (as tricalcium phosphate)||100 mg||13%||10%|
|Sodium||5 mg||**||< 1%|
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
o.k. the taste isnt great but its nice
Posted by 5021948090697012827 on Jan 13, 2015
Posted by 4822988670490852585 on Apr 22, 2013
Posted by Reviewer2589276 on Feb 21, 2013
It is ok
Posted by Reviewer2698158 on Feb 26, 2012
Have a difference with Bears, but my kid like this