O'Keeffe's, Working Hands Hand Cream, 3.4 oz (96 g)
- Guaranteed Relief for Dry Hands that Crack & Split
- The Leading Hand Cream for People Who Work with Their Hands
- Absolutely Odorless · Non-Greasy
- Handyman Member Tested and Recommended
- National Health & Wellness Club Member Tested and Recommended
- National Home Gardening Club Member Tested and Recommended
O'Keeffe's Working Hands is a highly effective moisturizer for severely dry skin that frequently cracks and splits. The odorless, concentrated formula naturally hydrates the skin, adjusting pH balance and helping to retain moisture. Creating a difference you will feel within days.
Directions: Apply sparingly. A little goes a long way. Apply to dry skin as needed throughout the day, particularly after washing hands or bathing. Nighttime use is also highly recommended as this is the most effective time for moisturizing extremely dry skin. Mild stinging of severely dry skin is normal. Discontinue use if you experience excessive stinging or if stinging persists. When finished, tighten lid on jar.
Before and After Hand Images: Pictures shown are from a person using O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream before bed and three times daily for one week. Results may vary.
Water, glycerin, stearic acid, dimethicone, ceteth-10, laureth-4, paraffin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, allantoin, ammonium hydroxide, octyldodecyl stearate, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, acrylates/acrylamide copolymer, boric acid, mineral oil, polysorbate 85
Store at room temperature.