Odor Eaters, Foot & Sneaker Spray Powder, 4 oz (113 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dries Clear!
- Tolnaftate Antifungal
- Destroys Odor on Contact
- Stops Odor - Long-Lasting Protection Guaranteed!
- Prevents Most Athlete's Foot
Superior Odor and Wetness Control. Destroys odor on contact with three powerful odor-destroying ingredients. Absorbs sweat and prevents most Athlete's Foot too!
Dries Fast. Dries Clear.
Guaranteed. Long-lasting formula stops odor all day.
- Prevents most athlete's foot with daily use.
- Clears up most athlete's foot infection and with daily use helps keep it from coming back.
- Shake container before use.
- To prevent athlete's foot, wash the feet and thoroughly. Spray a thin layer of the product to the feet once or twice daily (morning and/or night). Supervise children in the use of this product. Pay special attention to spaces between toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
|Active Ingredient (in liquid)||Purpose|
|Tolnaftate 1% (to deliver)||Antifungal|
Inactive: Disteardimonium hectorite, fragrance, isobutane, isopropyl myristate, SD alcohol 40-B, sodium bicarbonate, sodium polyacrylate (crosslinked).
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
For external use only.
Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120°F.
If irritations occur, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Do not use near fire or flame- flammable mixture.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.