Ola Loa, Energy Electrolytes, Vitamin C Recovery, Lemon Lime, 1000 mg, 30 Packets, (7.4 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
By Ola Loa1 Review
0.77 lbs (0.35 kg)
- Product Code: OLA-15305
- UPC Code: 680475153052
- Package Quantity: 30 Packets, (7.4 g) Each
- Dimensions: 3 x 5.8 x 4 in, 0.65 lbs (0.29 kg)
- with TMG & L-Carnitine
- Drink Your Vitamins
- Hydrating Sports Drink
- Energy - B Vitamins
- Immunity - 1000 mg Vitamin C
- Endurance - Amino Acids
- Performance - Electrolytes
- Stamina - Osmolytes
- Recovery - Anti Oxidants
- Gluten and Lactose Free
Top 5 reasons to use Ola Loa Sport
- Ola Loa Sport is the only Sport drink to offer Osmolytes: TMG (Tri-methylglycine) and Glycine - your best protection against dehydration. During exercise and heat stress, osmolytes offer far greater protection than electrolytes alone.
- Ola Loa Sport offers a balanced electrolyte formula of Potassium, Calcium, Sodium and Magnesium to keep your cells working properly.
- Ola Loa Sport uses the amino acid L-Carnitine to turn body fat into energy.
- Ola Loa Sport has Immune Nutrients: Vitamin C, Zinc and Selenium. Drink Ola Loa everyday to keep you healthy before, during and after any activity.
- Ola Loa Sport is low in sugar - about the same amount of sugar you would get in 1 bite of a pear. Ola Loa is all natural and contains no artificial ingredients.
Ola Loa makes your water work better
Ola Loa Sport is an all natural thirst quenching, hydrating drink created for people who want to lead healthy, active lives. Golfers to runners, soccer moms to extreme athletes, all benefit from Ola Loa's electrolytes for energy and stamina, osmolytes TMG and Glycine for prevention of dehydration and excessively thirst and vitamin C with over 60 mineral ascorbates and complexes to support your body's detoxification during activity. For an active and healthy life, add a packet of Ola Loa Sport to water and enjoy.
Place contents in glass and mix with 4-6 oz of cold water or juice.
Adults take 1-3 packets daily as desired. Children take 1 packet daily.
Fructose, organic cane juice, natural flavors from fruit, annatto and turmeric (color), citric acid, and stevia
Consult a doctor before taking if pregnant or nursing.
Keep in a cool, dry place.
|Each Packet Contains||Amount per serving||%dv|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Carbohydrates||2 g|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||1000 mg||1670%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||2 mg||133%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||2 mg||117%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||10 mg||50%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||10 mg||500%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (Hydroxycobalamin)||30 mcg||500%|
|Pantothenic Acid||10 mg||100%|
|Lipoic Acid||1 mg||*|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||100 mg||*|
|Potassium (Bicarbonate)||200 mg||6%|
|Sodium (Bicarbonate)||40 mg||<2%|
|Calcium (Carbonate/Ascorbate)||50 mg||5%|
|Magnesium (Carbonate/Ascorbate)||100 mg||25%|
|Zinc (Picolinate)||5 mg||33%|
|Manganese (Gluconate)||1.5 mg||75%|
|Copper (Gluconate)||1 mg||50%|
|Selenium (Sodium Selenite)||50 mcg||70%|
|Chromium (Picolinate)||100 mcg||80%|
|Boron (Citrate)||500 mcg||*|
|N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC)||50 mg||*|
|TMG Betaine||250 mg||*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
* Daily values not established.