Olbas Therapeutic, Analgesic Salve, Natural Herbal Formula, 1 oz (28 g)19 Reviews
Expiration Date: Jan 2017
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: OLB-50211
- UPC Code: 715486502114
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (28 g)
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 5.5 x 1.4 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- Greaseless Formula With Natural Essential Oils
- Fast, Lasting Relief of Backache & Joint Pain
- Pain Relieving Cream
- Provides Hours of Soothing Relief From Aches and Pains
- Vapor Action Relieves Coughing
- Experience Freer Breathing, Too!
Fast Relief Of: Aches & Pains, Arthritis, Backache, Sore Muscles, Sunburn Pain, Coughing Due To Colds & Flu.
- Pain Relief: Provides temporary soothing relief of sore, aching muscles and joints, backache, muscle strains and sprains, arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis, bruises, cramps and minor sunburn pain.
Cough Suppressant: Vapor action temporarily relieves cough as may occur with the common cold. Relieves the intensity of coughing and helps you to cough less. Suppresses the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep.
- Adults and children over 10 years: Apply generously to the affected area. Massage gently into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily as necessary. Children 10 years of age or younger: ask a doctor.
Cough Relief: Adults and children 2 years and older: Rub on the throat and chest in a thick layer, cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired. Clothing should be loose about the throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth. Use up to three times daily or as directed by a doctor. Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
|Menthol (2.8%)||Topical analgesic, Cough Suppressant|
|Inactive Ingredients · Cajeput oil, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, clove oil, eucalyptus oil, glyceryl stearate SE, hydrogenated peanut oil, juniper oil, peppermint oil, propylene glycol, sodium cetearyl sulfate, water, white soft paraffin, wintergreen oil.|
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus)
When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not apply bandage, wrap or heating pad
- Do not take by mouth or place in nostrils.
Stop and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have scar tissue around my knee which gives me a hard time if I work out to much. I used to use apsircream on it, but for whatever reason it just doesn't cut it anymore. I tried this both because I hoped it would work, and because I wanted a more natural option. while this does take about 10 minutes to feel the full effect it really does help. I was a little worried my sensitive skin wouldn't react well to the essential oils, but it's actually quite gentle. not long ago my boyfriend came down w/ the flu and was very achy and this really helped keep him a bit more comfortable. I'm looking forward to trying more of their products!
I use for colds and muscle soreness or even when have pain due to a pinched nerve on neck. This work's great.