Olbas Therapeutic, Analgesic Salve, Natural Herbal Formula, 1 oz (28 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Greaseless Formula With Natural Essential Oils
- Fast, Lasting Relief of Backache & Joint Pain
- Pain Relieving Cream
- Provides Hours of Soothing Relief From Aches and Pains
- Vapor Action Relieves Coughing
- Experience Freer Breathing, Too!
Fast Relief Of: Aches & Pains, Arthritis, Backache, Sore Muscles, Sunburn Pain, Coughing Due To Colds & Flu.
- Pain Relief: Provides temporary soothing relief of sore, aching muscles and joints, backache, muscle strains and sprains, arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis, bruises, cramps and minor sunburn pain.
Cough Suppressant: Vapor action temporarily relieves cough as may occur with the common cold. Relieves the intensity of coughing and helps you to cough less. Suppresses the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep.
- Adults and children over 10 years: Apply generously to the affected area. Massage gently into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily as necessary. Children 10 years of age or younger: ask a doctor.
Cough Relief: Adults and children 2 years and older: Rub on the throat and chest in a thick layer, cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired. Clothing should be loose about the throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth. Use up to three times daily or as directed by a doctor. Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
|Menthol (2.8%)||Topical analgesic, Cough Suppressant|
|Inactive Ingredients · Cajeput oil, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, clove oil, eucalyptus oil, glyceryl stearate SE, hydrogenated peanut oil, juniper oil, peppermint oil, propylene glycol, sodium cetearyl sulfate, water, white soft paraffin, wintergreen oil.|
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus)
When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not apply bandage, wrap or heating pad
- Do not take by mouth or place in nostrils.
Stop and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
I have scar tissue around my knee which gives me a hard time if I work out to much. I used to use apsircream on it, but for whatever reason it just doesn't cut it anymore. I tried this both because I hoped it would work, and because I wanted a more natural option. while this does take about 10 minutes to feel the full effect it really does help. I was a little worried my sensitive skin wouldn't react well to the essential oils, but it's actually quite gentle. not long ago my boyfriend came down w/ the flu and was very achy and this really helped keep him a bit more comfortable. I'm looking forward to trying more of their products!
I use for colds and muscle soreness or even when have pain due to a pinched nerve on neck. This work's great.
Very good for a natural product
Posted by SoleVeg on Nov 26, 2015
I'm impressed with the effectiveness of this salve, considering that it has no pharmacological ingredients. It blows other natural remedies out of the water. Is super well absorbed and has lasting power. Good from pain from physical activity, bad posture and mild muscular injuries. Will buy again when I run out.
Best There Is - hard to find, too!
Posted by 4934827750073126778 on Dec 28, 2014
Thank you to i-herb for having this and I've used it before, with great results. It's about the same as it always was, works on pain like nothing else has.
it did nothing for me
Posted by 5354546353030743183 on Sep 17, 2014
I have finished the whole lube and I am sorry to write that it did nothing for my tricep strain. I do love other olbas products but I cannot recommend this cream for aches and pains.
Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Apr 26, 2014
A friend tried this out for shingles ( without BROKEN SKIN OR ERUPTIONS) just painful areas and it worked wonders