Olbas Therapeutic, Pastilles, Herbal Cough Drops, Maximum Strength, Menthol, 27 Drops31 Reviews
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: OLB-50610
- UPC Code: 715486506105
- Package Quantity: 27 Drops
- Dimensions: 1 x 2.2 x 3.7 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Powerful Vapors
- Menthol Cough Suppressant
- Oral Anesthetic
- Soothes Sore Throats
Provides instant, cool, soothing relief for sore throats and fight coughs. Powerful, soothing vapors quickly cool your nasal passages. An effective formula made from soothing herbs and chlorophyll. Also helps fresh your breath!
Suitable for use by those on gluten free diets as well as vegetarians.
Uses: Temporarily relieves:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- Occasional minor irritation, sore mouth, and sore throat.
- Adults and children 3 years and over: Dissolve drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor.
Inactive Ingredients: Chlorophyll, clove oil, eucalyptus oil, glucose, juniper berry oil, modified starch, sucrose, wintergreen oil.
|Active Ingredient (in each drop):||Purposes|
|Menthol 10 mg||Antitussive (cough suppressant), oral anesthetic|
Do not use if sealed inner pouch is cut or torn
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or follwed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Really strong and refreshing, you definitely don't need (or want) a second soon after taking the first one. The effect lasts quite a while.
These Herbal Cough Drops really clear your Sinuses.