Olbas Therapeutic, Pastilles, Herbal Cough Drops, Maximum Strength, Menthol, 27 Drops
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Powerful Vapors
- Menthol Cough Suppressant
- Oral Anesthetic
- Soothes Sore Throats
Provides instant, cool, soothing relief for sore throats and fight coughs. Powerful, soothing vapors quickly cool your nasal passages. An effective formula made from soothing herbs and chlorophyll. Also helps fresh your breath!
Suitable for use by those on gluten free diets as well as vegetarians.
Uses: Temporarily relieves:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- Occasional minor irritation, sore mouth, and sore throat.
- Adults and children 3 years and over: Dissolve drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor.
Inactive Ingredients: Chlorophyll, clove oil, eucalyptus oil, glucose, juniper berry oil, modified starch, sucrose, wintergreen oil.
|Active Ingredient (in each drop):||Purposes|
|Menthol 10 mg||Antitussive (cough suppressant), oral anesthetic|
Do not use if sealed inner pouch is cut or torn
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or follwed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Really strong and refreshing, you definitely don't need (or want) a second soon after taking the first one. The effect lasts quite a while.
These Herbal Cough Drops really clear your Sinuses.
Posted by 5706658394703917512 on Apr 21, 2016
it is sticky, not yummy, but seems works ...
Posted by Reviewer2723113 on Feb 28, 2015
very strong cough suppressant and is very well relieves pain in the throat
Posted by 4684286776570169664 on Mar 11, 2014
These taste absolutely disgusting! I think they'll work if I can stand the taste long enough. At the moment, I still have my sense of taste so I don't know.
Posted by thesmellofsand on Aug 21, 2013
After I tried Olba's aromatherapy inhaler, I was looking for a lozenge or something of the sorts which could help me clear my airways. This product tastes strange and doesn't give any sense of cooling, refreshing or clearing. The taste is bearable mind you, however it just reminds me of being sick.. Don't know how else to describe it. The reasons I give 2 stars are because I don't use this for coughs, and that I can imagine that if someone is sick or living in a cold area, that e.g. a strong eucalyptus flavor might be painful to use and that this product would be less invasive. I'm disappointed because I'm very satisfied with Olba's aromatherapy inhaler, and expected something of at least equal quality if not better.