Categories Health Topics Condition Specific Formulas Lung & Bronchial Formulas Cough Drops, Lozenges
Olbas Therapeutic, Olbas Lozenges, Sugar Free, Black Currant Flavor, 24 Lozenges
- No Added Color
- Maximum Strength
- Powerful Vapors
- Fights Coughs
- Soothes Sore Throats
- With Vitamin C, Cooling Menthol, Eucalyptus and Natural Flavors
- Menthol Cough Suppressant Oral Anesthetic
Olbas Lozenges Maximum Strength:
- Pleasant tasting Black Currant flavor combined with soothing Menthol, Eucalyptus & Vitamin C
- Fights coughs and provides instant, cool, soothing relief for sore throats
- Suitable for use by those on gluten free and sugar controlled diets as well as vegetarians
Uses Temporarily relieves:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- Occasional minor irritation, sore mouth, and sore throat.
- Adults and children 3 years and over: dissolve lozenge slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 3 years: ask a doctor.
|Menthol 10 mg||Antitussive (cough suppressant), Oral anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients: citric acid, eucalyptus oil, isomalt, natural flavor, vitamin C.|
Sore throat warning If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.