Olbas Therapeutic, Olbas Lozenges, Sugar Free, Black Currant Flavor, 24 Lozenges
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- No Added Color
- Maximum Strength
- Powerful Vapors
- Fights Coughs
- Soothes Sore Throats
- With Vitamin C, Cooling Menthol, Eucalyptus and Natural Flavors
- Menthol Cough Suppressant Oral Anesthetic
Olbas Lozenges Maximum Strength:
- Pleasant tasting Black Currant flavor combined with soothing Menthol, Eucalyptus & Vitamin C
- Fights coughs and provides instant, cool, soothing relief for sore throats
- Suitable for use by those on gluten free and sugar controlled diets as well as vegetarians
Uses Temporarily relieves:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- Occasional minor irritation, sore mouth, and sore throat.
- Adults and children 3 years and over: dissolve lozenge slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 3 years: ask a doctor.
|Menthol 10 mg||Antitussive (cough suppressant), Oral anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients: citric acid, eucalyptus oil, isomalt, natural flavor, vitamin C.|
Sore throat warning If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
The best lozenge I've ever used: strong enough to stop dry throat cough, but no sugar.
Best cough drops
Posted by 4817634980492822131 on Sep 29, 2016
These are the only ones I use. They relieve coughing instantly. I like these better than the green ones by the same brand.
The best on site!
Posted by LovelyHoney on Feb 03, 2016
Really great lozenges, strong and the taste is great. I realised that if lozenges have less than 10 mg of menthol, they are pretty much worthless when it comes to sore throat. This one is amazing, love it!
Wonderful lozenges without sugar or high fructose corn syrup
Posted by Reviewer2255873 on Sep 13, 2014
Great for a sore throat or dry cough. Taste wonderful.
Posted by 4801320057420742624 on Aug 05, 2014