- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Olbas Therapeutic, Olbas Lozenges, Sugar Free, Black Currant Flavor, 24 Lozenges45 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: OLB-50620
- UPC Code: 715486506204
- Package Quantity: 24 Lozenges
- Dimensions: 0.8 x 4.4 x 3.2 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- No Added Color
- Maximum Strength
- Powerful Vapors
- Fights Coughs
- Soothes Sore Throats
- With Vitamin C, Cooling Menthol, Eucalyptus and Natural Flavors
- Menthol Cough Suppressant Oral Anesthetic
Olbas Lozenges Maximum Strength:
- Pleasant tasting Black Currant flavor combined with soothing Menthol, Eucalyptus & Vitamin C
- Fights coughs and provides instant, cool, soothing relief for sore throats
- Suitable for use by those on gluten free and sugar controlled diets as well as vegetarians
Uses Temporarily relieves:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- Occasional minor irritation, sore mouth, and sore throat.
- Adults and children 3 years and over: dissolve lozenge slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 3 years: ask a doctor.
|Menthol 10 mg||Antitussive (cough suppressant), Oral anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients: citric acid, eucalyptus oil, isomalt, natural flavor, vitamin C.|
Sore throat warning If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
iHerb Customer Reviews