Olivella, Moisturizer Cream, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Virgin Olive Oil
- Anti-Aging Properties
- Natural Ingredients
- Paraben Free
A surprising natural texture, derived by a technology which manages to combine the softness of a cream to the lightness of a gel gently hydrating, granting immediate brightness to the face and an intense fresh pleasant feeling. An inedited formula, with three biological originated extracts, in synergy with vitamins F, E, and Panthenol (vit. B5) for deeply hydrating skin, assuring a true reserve of hydration and freshness throughout the day.
- Dermatologically tested
- With emulsifiers derived from Olive Oil
- Allergen free
- Paraben free
- Free of colorants
- Gluten free
- Final product not tested on animals
- Does not contain ingredients derived from animals
Aqua (water), olea europaea fruit oil (olive (olea europaea) fruit oil), glycerin, cetearyl olivate, hydrogenated olive oil, sorbitan olivate, parfum (fragrance), olea europaea oil unsaponifiables (olive (olea europaea) oil unsaponifiables), triticum vulgare germ oil unsaponifiables (wheat (triticum vulgare) germ oil unsaponifiables, glycine soja oil unsaponifiables (soybean (glycine soja) oil unsaponifiables), pollen extract, panthenol, sodium lactate, sodium PCA, inositol, proline, calendula officinalis flower extract*, Hamamelis virginiana extract (witch hazel (hamamelis virginiana) extract)*, borago officinalis extract (borage (borago officinalis) extract)*, niacinamide, glyceryl linoleate, glyceryl linolenate, glyceryl caprylate, sodium dehydroacetate, xanthan gum, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, citric acid, lecithin.