Olympian Labs Inc., Acetyl L-Carnitine, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Supports Memory
- Helps Maintain Energy Levels
- 60 Servings
N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine is a naturally occurring form of L-Carnitine. N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine plays a key role in the production of acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter for brain and nerve cell function health.
Olympian Labs, Inc. products are made with the highest quality ingredients and manufactured according to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). When you buy an Olympian Labs, Inc. product, you can be sure you are buying the best
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Vegetarian capsule (HPMC), rice flour, microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), silicon dioxide, ascorbyl palmitate.
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a medical condition, are taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this or any other nutritional supplement. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: One (1) Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value|
|N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl||500 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|