Olympian Labs Inc., Bromelain, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Vegetarian & Kosher Capsules
Bromelain is commonly used as a healthy digestive aid in those with disorders related to impaired digestive function. It has been found to be active both in the acid environment of the stomach and the alkaline environment of the small intestine.
When you buy an Olympian Labs, Inc. product, you can be sure you are buying the best.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Rice flour, microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), and silica.
All Olympian Labs products are free from most allergies such as corn, yeast, barley, gluten, wheat, lactose, all milk products, citrus, fish, egg products, as well as added flavorings, sugars, sweeteners, salt, preservatives, salicylates, artificial colors and coatings.
Consult your healthcare professional before taking this product if you are taking any prescriptive medications, pregnant or nursing a baby.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: One (1) Capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Natural Bromelain (from pineapple) Yielding 2400 GDU per gram||500 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.