Olympian Labs Inc., CLA, 3000 mg, 90 Softgels3 Reviews
1.34 lbs (0.61 kg)
- Product Code: OLY-00371
- UPC Code: 710013003713
- Package Quantity: 90 Softgels
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.7 x 2.1 in, 0.8 lbs (0.36 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$1.95
- Dietary Supplement
- Manage Body Fat
- Maintains Healthy Muscles
- 30 Servings
Olympian Labs, Inc. products are made with the highest quality ingredients and manufactured according to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is found in many dietary products. It may help maintain healthy nutrient levels and normal management of fat. It also may support healthy muscles by allowing nutrients into active muscle cells.
- CLA may help maintain healthy nutrient levels.
- May help support normal, healthy muscles.
- Vegetarian, Glucose Free, Soy Free.
As a dietary supplement, take three (3) softgels daily before a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Gelatin, glycerin, water, caramel and St. John’s Bread.
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a medical condition, are taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this or any other nutritional supplement.
Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: Three (3) Softgels|
|Serving Per Container:70|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value**|
|Calories from Fat||27|
|Total Fat||3 g (3,00 mg)||2%|
|Safflower/Sunflower Oil Concentrate||3 g (3,00 mg)||†|
|C18:2 Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)‡||74-84%||†|
|18:1 Oleic Acid‡||10-15%||†|
|16:0 Palmitic Acid‡||5-10%||†|
|18:0 Stearic Acid‡||0.5-4%||†|
|18:3 Linoleic Acid‡||0.5-4%||†|
|*Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
‡These ratios will slightly vary batch to batch depending on the natural variation of the fatty acid content of the oil used to derive the CLA.