Olympian Labs Inc., Calcium 2 Go, 30 Packets, 2.85 g Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Now with 700 IU of Vitamin D!
- Dietary Supplement
- Quick Dissolving Crystals
- No Pills to Swallow
- Stir into Food or Beverage
- 30 Servings
- Supports Healthy Bones
- Mixes Easily with Foods or Beverages
- Flavorless, No Grit
- No More Huge Pills
- Full Day's Calcium & Vitamin D
Vitamin D 700 I.U.
Uses: Vitamin D is necessary for effective absorption of calcium. Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Mixes easily
- Easy on your stomach
- Easy to digest
- Flavorless & non-gritty
- Maintains a healthy colon
Calcium 2 Go is made from a unique form of calcium carbonate - the most studied form of calcium/
For optimal absorption, stir 1/2 packet twice daily into a beverage of choice until dissolved or sprinkled onto foods such as cereal, eggs, mashed potatoes, vegetables, and pasta. Stir liquids well to re-disperse any calcium 2 Go that settles out.
Calcium 2 Go will neutralize most of the acidity in orange or other fruit juices and convert them into a lightly carbonated beverage that is easy on your stomach. Stir well. Allow to sit for few minutes. Stir again...and enjoy!
Your daily dose is divided over more than one meal. Just use half the contents, fold the packet closed and use the rest at your next meal. Packets are easy to carry in a pocket or purse for use at the office or on the go.
Calcium carbonate, vitamin D (cholecalciferol), maltodextrin.
Contains No: Calories, sugar, sodium, artificial colors or flavors, lactose, or preservatives.
Drug interaction Precaution: This product has antacid properties. Antacids may interact with certain drugs. Contact your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions about drug interactions.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not take more than 2 packets in a 24-hour period except under the advice and supervision of a physician. Be sure to consult a physician or pharmacist regarding the proper dosage. Keep out of dosage. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (2.85 gms)|
|Amount Per Packet||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3||700 I.U.||175%|
|* Daily Value not established.|