Olympian Labs Inc., DIM, Extra Strength, 30 Veggie Caps
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Dietary Supplement
- Supports Balanced Testosterone & Hormone Levels
- 30 Servings
Olympian Labs, Inc. products are made with the highest quality ingredients and manufactured according to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Vegetarian capsule (HPMC), rice flour, microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), silicon dioxide, ascorbyl palmitate.
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this or any other nutritional supplement. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: One (1) Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|DIM (diindolylmethane)||150 mg||†|
|†Daily Value (DV) not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I bought this product to treat oestrogen dominance. Now my horrible PMS symptoms and pain have disappeared (that is not an exaggeration – they’re completely gone) and I have much more energy than previously. Best of all, my head no longer feels like it’s stuffed with cotton wool! I feel like myself again, if that makes sense. I haven’t actually tested my hormone levels since starting the DIM, so I don’t know exactly what the product is doing. It is doing something though, and what it’s doing has improved my quality of life. Based on what I’ve found through med journal searches, it does seem like this product has measurable effects on oestrogen levels and is not snake oil. Please note: my research suggests to me it’s probably not a good idea to have more than one of these pills per day.