Olympian Labs Inc., Glu-Chon-MSM, 90 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1992
- Sodium Free
- May Help to Support Tissue & Joint Health
- Contains Glucosamine Sulfate, MSM, and Chondroitin Sulfate
- Dietary Supplement
Olympian Labs Guarantee:
Olympian Labs guarantees that all OL products are of the highest quality ingredients and lab assayed to ensure that what we say on the label is actually in the product. When you buy an Olympian Labs' product, you can be sure you are buying the best.
As a dietary supplement, take three (3) tablets daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), modified cellulose (plant source), dicalcium phosphate (mineral), ascorbyl palmitate, and silica.
Coating: Grape skin extract.
All Olympian Labs products are free from most allergens such as corn, yeast, barley, gluten, wheat, soy, lactose, all milk products, citrus, fish, egg products, as well as added flavorings, sugars, sweeteners, salt, preservatives, salicylates, and artificial colors and coatings.
Caution: Individuals with high blood pressure, who are pregnant or nursing a baby, or who are taking prescription medication should consult their physician before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: Three (3) Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate)||200 mg||333%|
|Calcium (from calcium ascorbate)||20 mg||2%|
|Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)||10 mg||500%|
|Glucosamine Sulfate (2KCL) (Sodium <10 ppm)||1 g (1,000 mg)||†|
|MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane, OptiMSM)||1 g (1,000 mg)||†|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||800 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.