Olympian Labs Inc., Greens 8 in 1, Delicious Blueberry Flavor, 1 lb 11.32 oz (775 g)4 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
2.31 lbs (1.05 kg)
- Product Code: OLY-03263
- UPC Code: 710013032638
- Package Quantity: 1 lb 11.32 oz (775 g)
- Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 7.6 in, 1.95 lbs (0.88 kg)
- Important Note:
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Combo Discount: -$1.64
- 4845 Antioxidant ORAC Units Per Dose
- Whole Food Multivitamins
- pH Balanced Enzymes
- Hypoallergenic Pea Protein Isolate
- 2 Grams of Fiber
- Branch Chain Amino Acids
- Gentle Detoxification & Cleansing
- 50 Servings Per Container
- Dietary Supplement
Greens Protein 8 in 1 is a great tasting, nutrient-rich, complete, whole food drink mix that contains a blend of eight products in one!
- Whole Food Multivitamins: Greens Protein 8 in 1 contains whole foods that are rich in naturally occurring, highly assimilated vitamins and minerals. Consuming "nature made" nutrients is the most natural way to assimilate nutrients necessary for optimal health. Greens Protein 8 in 1 contains 15.5 grams per serving of whole food nutrients providing you with vitamins and minerals needed for optimal health. Just look at the label and see.
- Enzymes to Assist in Nutrient Digestion and Absorption: Optimal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract ensures that digestion and absorption of nutrients critical to good health happens efficiently. Greens Protein 8 in 1 contains both alpha and beta amylases and four different plant proteases uniquely combined to optimize a healthy digestion of starches and vegetable proteins in the various pH ranges of the body's digestion system. Some people can't digest foods with cellulytic content (high fiber and fruit skins). This results in the build-up of gastric gases. The cellulase enzyme in our blend may assist with the digestion of cellulose. HemiSeb contains a special blend of xylanase, beta-glucanases, phytase and other hemicellulases. These enzymes reduce the viscosity of foods in the stomach, which may result in better absorption and bioavailability of nutrients.
- Hypoallergenic Pea Protein Isolate is a plant based protein that yields a high biological value of (BV) (65.4%). The BV is an accurate indicator of the biological activity of protein. It measures the actual amount of protein deposited per gram of protein absorbed. High BV proteins are a great choice for increased nitrogen retention, enhanced immunity and IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor) stimulation. They are superior for reducing lean tissue loss from various wasting states than proteins with a low BV score. Most of the greens drinks available on the market today contain little or no protein and may contribute to fluctuating blood sugar levels. Pea Protein Isolate is easily digested and may help balance the vegetable carbohydrates and protein ratio needed for healthy nutrition.
- Patented Fiber Protection: The recommended daily fiber intake, based on a 2000-calorie diet, is 25 grams per day for women and 38 grams per day for men. Most American diets rarely achieve this goal. Beneficial aspects of dietary fiber include decreased intestinal transit time, delayed gastric emptying, increased pancreatic secretions, provide bulk to stools, improved intestinal flora and may also help decrease serum lipid levels (cholesterol). Diets low in dietary fiber diet can lead to serious health conditions, including obesity, diabetes, gout, gallstones, hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, ischemic disease, constipation, hemorrhoids and irritable bowel syndrome. Greens Protein 8 in 1 has added patented fiber (Fibersol) that yields 10% of the RDA fiber requirements may help fortify intestinal health.
- Antioxidant Protection: Antioxidants are our best defense against the damaging effects of free radicals on our cells. It is vital to include adequate amounts of antioxidant rich nutrients, like those found in fresh vegetables, to assist in fighting free radicals. Greens Protein 8 in 1 contains nutrient-dense cereal greens, vegetables, herbal extracts and fruits which may provide antioxidant protection. Each serving contains the antioxidant activity of over 7 cups of fresh fruits and vegetables! We don't just say it's a great antioxidant. We measure it using the Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) lab test. The ORAC assay specifically measures the scavenging capacity of antioxidants in nutrients against the peroxyl radical; one of the most common reactive oxygen species. It is estimated that a scant 10% of the U.S. population consumes the recommended USDA Food Pattern of 4.5 cups of fruits and vegetables per day. This means that 90% of Americans do not meet the minimum standards! The average serving of fruits and/or vegetables yields approximately 500 ORAC units and the USDA recommends that to provide meaningful antioxidant health benefits, you need at least 2,400 to 3,000 ORAC units in your daily diet. Greens Protein 8 in 1 may offer antioxidant protection by providing 4845 ORAC units per serving!
- Gentle Detoxification & Cleansing: Greens Protein 8 in 1 contains amino acids and herbal detoxifiers to maintain healthy blood and may help remove destructive toxins, such as heavy metals and pollutants. These toxins can gradually weaken our tissues and lead to disease unless removed from our bodies daily.
- Probiotics are friendly bacteria that play an important role in digestion, proper metabolism and overall health. Current scientific literature supports that regular use of probiotics may promote normal digestive health and may help to restore a healthy intestinal balance.
- The Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) leucine, isoleucine and valine are important, essential amino acids that positively affect skeletal muscle growth, enhance fat loss, help to stimulate protein synthesis and inhibit its breakdown. BCAA's are critical to human life and are particularly involved in stress, energy and muscle metabolism.
Benefits of Greens Protein 8 in 1:
- May help promote healthy blood sugar levels.
- Supports immune health.
- May naturally and gently help with system detoxification.
- Contains fiber and digestive enzymes which may contribute to healthy digestion and regularity.
- Provides protection against free radicals.
- May increase energy levels naturally without the use of stimulants.
- Provides a wide variety of nutrients to support cellular metabolism.
- Provides nutrients for brain health.
- Establishes a proper pH in the intestines leading to a healthy colon environment.
Add one (1) scoop to six ounces of juice or water and shake or blend to desired consistency. Greens Protein 8 in 1 can be taken once daily. As with any fiber-rich drink, always follow with a full glass of water immediately afterwards. Settling may occur.
Suggested Recipe: Two (2) scoops of Greens Protein 8 in 1, one frozen banana, four frozen strawberries, 8 oz. purified water. Electric blend for one minute.
Natural flavor, xylitol, stevia extract.
Allergen Warning: Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing milk, egg, soybeans, wheat, shellfish, fish oil, tree nuts, and peanut flavor.
Settling may occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: One (1) Scoop (15.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||10%|
|Sugar Alcohol||<1 g||†|
Organic Barley Grass Juice Powder, Chlorella (cracked cell wall), Spirulina
Organic Carrot Juice Powder, Organic Broccoli Juice Powder, Organic Spinach Juice Powder, Organic Tomato Juice Powder, Organic Red Beet root Juice Powder, Cauliflower Juice Powder, Parsley Juice Powder.
|High ORAC Blend
Green Tea Extract, Blueberry Extract, Bilberry Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Pine Bark Extract, Citrus Bioflavonoids (Quercetin), Acerola cherry
(at the time of manufacture)
Lacto. Acidophilus, Bifido. Bifidum, Lacto. Bulgaricus, Lacto. Rhamnosus, Lacto. Casei, Lacto. Salivarius, Lacto. Lactis, Lacto. Brevis, Lacto. plantarum.
Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylethanolamine, Phosphatidylinositol.
Fibersol Digestive Resistant Maltodextrin, and Rice Bran
|N-Acetyl L-Cysteine||50 mg||†|
|Pea Protein Isolate||7,250 mg||†|
|OL-576 Enzyme Blend
(Alpha & Beta Amylase, Glucoamylase, Protease (I, II, II, IV), Peptizyme, Lactase, Cellulase, HemiSEB, Lipase (I & II), Maltase, Sucrase (Invertase)
|Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Extract Powder||50 mg||†|
|Turmeric Rhizome Extract Powder||100 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
†Daily Value Not Established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
My daughter and I have tried a number of green blends and none of them worked for us like this one. It gave us energy, and I don't even think about having coffee in the morning anymore (this was a big deal!). I highly recomend this product and, and I purchase it for us to take everyday.
Wife has been using for a couple or years and really likes it