Olympian Labs Inc., Hoodia Gordonii, 400 mg, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1992
- Vegetarian & Kosher Capsules
- Lab Authenticated
- Dietary Supplement
South African scientists have been testing the Hoodia since 1996, when they discovered the plant contained a previously unknown molecule that replicates the effect glucose has on nerve cells in the brain, fooling the body into thinking it is full, even when it is not. Hoodia's appetite suppressing molecule is said to be nearly 10,000 times stronger than glucose.
Hoodia gordonii species is authenticated by Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC). TLC is the only method that can verify true Hoodia. Don't settle for inferior, untested substitutes.
Olympian Labs Guarantee:
Olympian Labs guarantees that all OL products are of the highest quality ingredients and lab assayed to ensure that what we say on the label is actually in the product. When you buy an Olympian Labs product, you can be sure you are buying the best.
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily before meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Rice flour, microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), and silica.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: Two (2) Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Hoodia gordonii (fresh stem)||400 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.