- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Pure Essential Oil
- Sleep & Relaxation Aid
Aromatherapy & Health Properties: Calming, Relaxing, Remove Nervous Tension, Relieve Pain, Disinfect Scalp & Skin, Enhance Blood Circulation, Treat Respiratory Problems.
For aromatic or topical use
- Add 2-3 drops to a bowl of hot water to inhale aromatherapy steam
- Add several drops to carrier oil or lotion, massage into skin
- Apply a few drops on your pillow for restful sleep
- Add 2 drops to laundry rinse
- Add 3 drops to bath
100% natural lavender oil
Caution: For external use only. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Keep out of reach of children.
This is a good Lavender. I'm picky about how essential Lavender Oil smells and I like it. The scent doesn't last as long as AuraCacia but it's still good. Plus, it has the same healing affects on my acne
This oil has a good strong scent. I have used it to scent lotions and mineral oil. It only takes a couple of drops.
fresh and strong
Posted by 5367025603092177218 on Jul 16, 2016
this brand is not bad!
Posted by KrissLynn on Feb 10, 2016
This is the best Lavender oil I have ever used! A great quality oil that does not require many drops.. Costs more than the Now brand Lavender oil but should last a long time!
Great Product, Packaging & Price!
Posted by 4952178114885758828 on Apr 17, 2015
A really large bottle for the price! The scent is soothing in a slightly earthy sense and the dropper is great. Surprisingly long lasting as well! I sprinkle it all over my pillow at night and in the morning my hair smells lightly of lavender all day. Love it!
Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Mar 20, 2014
The higher price of this lavender oil is worth it. Like other people have said, it does smell like fresh, living lavender flowers instead of dried lavender. I'm using this one from now on.