Olympian Labs Inc., Peppermint Oil, 2.0 fl oz (Discontinued Item)3 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.42 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: OLY-00464
- UPC Code: 710013004642
- Package Quantity: 2.0 fl oz
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 4.7 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Pure Essential Oil
Olympian Labs Guarantee:
Olympian Labs, Inc. products are made with the highest quality ingredients and manufactured according to current Good Manufacturing Practices cGMP).
- Use as a bathroom freshener by adding several drops in toilet water.
- Add several drops to spray bottle for natural air freshener in home or car.
- Pour ½ oz down drains to remove odors.
- Place 2 drops in shoes for natural deodorizing effect.
- Place ½ oz in bottom of trash can for freshness and deodorizing effect.
- Place several drops on shower floor and run hot water to create aromatherapy steam.
- Add several drops to washing machine or on dryer sheets.
- Rub on temples for relaxation.
100% American Mentha Piperita. Twice rectified, meets specifications established by the Food Chemical Codex and National Formulary (NF).
Keep out of reach of chilren.
For external use only. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I tend to fling peppermint around quite liberally, so appreciate the larger size bottle. This has a very nice aroma too, entirely non-chemical, non-artificial.
I've now gone through 3 bottles of this amazing product. it is high caliber peppermint; however, each time the rubber cap/dropper has broken either in transit or was already defective and I didn't notice it right away, until it spilled out. The last bottle, spilled inside my backpack (2 weeks ago) and still smells like intensely strong peppermint. As much as I like the quality of the oil, I'm going to try a different brand.