OncoQOL, DermaQOL, Cooling Aloe Spray, with Cucumber, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Certified Organic Oils & Extracts
- Free of Xenoestrogens, Gluten, Soy, and Nuts
- Aloe Content & Purity in This Product - International Aloe Science Council Certified
A blend of organic aloe, organic cucumber, and essential oils known for their soothing properties. Helps moisturize and heal skin irritation and burns, and provides cooling relief.
Manufactured in a certified organic facility in the U.S.A.
To Use: Spray on your body as needed for soothing, cooling relief.
All ingredients comply with our "Free of Harsh Ingredients NO List."
Free of Harsh Ingredients - Contains NO:
- Animal By-Products
- Artificial Fragrances
- Artificial Fillers
- Bisphenol A
- Hydrogenated Oils
- GMOs (ingredients from Genetically Modified Organisms)
- MEA, DEA, TEA (Mono-, Di- or Triethanolamines)
- Mineral Oil
- Silicones (Cones)
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl or Laureth Sulfates)
- Wheat Derivatives
The contents and bottle are free of xenoestrogens.
Certified Organic Ingredients make up 94% of this product. The remaining 6% are naturally derived.
94% USDA/NOP Certified Organic Ingredients
This product has not been tested on animals.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (fillet gel)*, glycerin*, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), glycerin, potassium sorbate, sodium alginate, persea americana (avocado) oil*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit seed oil*, ocimum basilicum (basil) leaf extract*, cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed oil*, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) seed oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, ormenis mixta (chamomile) oil*, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*
*Certified Organic Ingredients