OncoQOL, DermaQOL Lotion, For Face, Hands, and Body, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
By OncoQOLWrite a Review
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.71 lbs (0.32 kg)
- Product Code: ONQ-00250
- UPC Code: 693749002505
- Package Quantity: 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8 x 7.3 in, 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Normal-To-Sensitive Skin
- Certified Organic Oils & Extracts
- Free of Xenoestrogens, Gluten, Soy, and Nuts
- International Aloe Science Council Certified - Aloe Content & Purity in This Product
- Blend of Unscented Organic Emollients of Jojoba, Sunflower, and Pumpkin Helps Hydrate Dry, Rough Skin, Leaving It Smooth and Soft
- Specially Formulated For Sensitive Skin
- Penetrates Deep Into The Dermis
- No Tacky Residue, Build-Up, or Clogged/Blocked Pores
- Allows Skin to Breathe
- Provides Soothing Relief
- Silicone/SLS/Sulfates Free
Manufactured in a certified organic facility in the U.S.A.
Apply lotion to all areas. Use as often as needed. For extremely dry skin, apply first application, let absorb then reapply. Target trouble areas such as heels and elbows. Avoid eye area.
All ingredients comply with our "Free of Harsh Ingredients NO List."
Free of Harsh Ingredients - Contains NO:
- Animal By-Products
- Artificial Fragrances
- Artificial Fillers
- Bisphenol A
- Hydrogenated Oils
- GMOs (ingredients from Genetically Modified Organisms)
- MEA, DEA, TEA (Mono-, Di- or Triethanolamines)
- Mineral Oil
- Silicones (Cones)
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl or Laureth Sulfates)
- Wheat derivatives
The contents and bottle are free of xenoestrogens.
Certified Organic Ingredients make up 91% of this product. The remaining 9% are naturally derived.
91% USDA/NOP Certified Organic Ingredients
This product has not been tested on animals.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (fillet gel)*, glycerin*, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol (coconut fatty alcohol), citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, xanthan gum, sodium hydroxide, potassium sorbate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), myroxylon pereirae (balsam peru) oil*, sodium benzoate, glycerin, persea americana (avocado) oil*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit seed oil*, ocimum basilicum (basil) leaf extract*, cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed oil*, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) seed oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, ormenis mixta (chamomile) oil*, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*
*Certified Organic Ingredients