OncoQOL, DermaQOL, Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For All Hair Types
- Certified Organic Oils & Extracts
- Free of Xenoestrogens, Gluten, Soy, and Nuts
- Aloe Content & Purity in This Product - International Aloe Science Council Certified
- Blend of Organic Essential Oils and Extracts, Specially Formulated For Sensitive Skin.
- Deep Cleans Without Leaving A Residue; Gentle For Everyday Use.
- Helps Keep Facial Skin Clean From Breakouts.
- Blended With Slightly Scented Oils.
- Allows Scalp to Breathe.
- Leaves Hair With Natural Glow.
- Silicone/SLS/Sulfates Free.
- Safe for Color-Treated and Brittle Hair.
Manufactured in a certified organic facility in the U.S.A.
Wet hair with warm water, work lather into scalp, rinse, repeat. Final rinse with cool water to close pores. Apply DermaQOL Conditioner to help soothe dry scalp and hair.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (fillet gel)*, decyl glucoside (derived from coconut and palm oils), xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, persea americana (avocado) oil*, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit seed oil* citric acid, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), glycerin, myroxylon pereirae (balsam peru) oil*, ocimum basilicum (basil) leaf extract* cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed oil*, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil*, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), sodium benzoate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel), citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) seed oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, ormenis mixta (chamomile) oil* calendula officinalis (calendula) flower oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*
*Certified Organic Ingredients
All ingredients comply with our "Free of Harsh Ingredients NO List."
Free of Harsh Ingredients - Contains NO:
- Animal By-Products
- Artificial Fragrances
- Artificial Fillers
- Bisphenol A
- Hydrogenated Oils
- GMOs (ingredients from Genetically Modified Organisms)
- MEA, DEA, TEA (Mono-, Di- or Triethanolamines)
- Mineral Oil
- Silicones (Cones)
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl or Laureth Sulfates)
- Wheat derivatives
The contents and bottle are free of xenoestrogens.
Certified Organic Ingredients make up 86% of this product. The remaining 14% are naturally derived.
86% USDA/NOP Certified Organic Ingredients
This product has not been tested on animals
iHerb Customer Reviews
My main intent for purchasing this was to get a shampoo that didn't have SLS in it, my other requirement is that it be fragrance-free, or at least very low in frangrence. With no other reviews to go on, I took a shot at buying this one. I have short hair that is white (which can make for courser hair) and use gel products in it daily. The first time I used this shampoo I found I needed to use a bit more volume since it doesn't have the foaming SLS agent. The result was really clean feeling hair that feels a bit softer than before. The scent while using it is a little odd, but not strong (I have a sensitive nose). I notice no after smell. I bring my own products into my hair dresser since I'm so particular about scents. He was impressed with the product and remarked after using it on my hair, "It makes your hair feel super clean!" I'm happy with this product and plan to continue using it.
2nd bottle I bought have a really strong chemical smell! That or the aloe vera ingredient has gone bad. It just stinks! First bottle review below - I was looking for a shampoo that's gonna wash out the coconut oil mask off my hair last week and this does the work. It leaves my scalp feeling clean and my hair not stripped. I'm currently doing low poo (using only soap or organic shampoo). This shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky with volume. I have fine hair. I'm gonna buy this shampoo again. Good stuff!