OncoQOL, RadoQOL, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Enhancing Quality of Life Through Targeted Nutraceuticals
- Balances the Cerebral Inflammatory Response and Helps Protect Brain Tissue
- Dietary Supplement
The Boswellia phytosome extract in RadoQOL helps balance the cerebral inflammatory response and helps protect brain tissue. RadoQOL’s unique phytosome formulation allows for superior and consistent absorption of its active boswellic acid ingredients.
Take 1 capsule two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, leucine.
Contains ingredient derived from soy (phytosome).
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: One Capsule|
|Each Capsule Contains:||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Indian Frankincense Phytosome** (Boswellia serrata (oleo-gum-resin) / Phosphatidylcholine complex)||350 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.
**This product uses Indena S.p.A.'s Indian frankincense phytosome (Casperome).