One-A-Day, Men's 50+ Advantage, Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement, 50 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With Memory Support
- More† Vitamin D
- Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement
Complete Multivitamin with more† of What Matter to Men 50+ to Support:
- Memory & Concentration
- Heart Health
- Healthy Blood Pressure††
- Eye Health
- Physical Energy
- Memory and Concentration with Ginkgo
- Heart Health with Vitamins B6, B12, C, E and Folic Acid
- Healthy Blood Pressure†† with Vitamin C, Calcium, Magnesium
- Eye Health with Vitamins E, A, C and Zinc
- Immunity with Vitamins C, A, E and Selenium
- Physical Energy with Vitamins B6, B12, Pantothenic Acid, Chromium, and Folic Acid
†Compared to One A Day Essential, and with 25% DV more Vitamin D than Centrum Silver Ultra Men's.
††To help maintain blood pressure levels already within the normal range.
A complete multivitamin with more† of what matters to Men 50+:
As a man over 50, you don't have to settle for an all-purpose multivitamin. You can take one that is specially formulated for both your age and gender. One A Day Men’s 50+ Advantage provides key nutrients to help support heart health, eye health, and healthy blood pressure.†† Plus, it contains Ginkgo to promote memory and concentration
Adults: Take one tablet daily, with food.
Calcium carbonate, cellulose, magnesium oxide, ginkgo biloba extract (leaf), ascorbic acid, dicalcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, corn starch, zinc oxide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, polyvinyl alcohol, niacinamide, d-calcium pantothenate, crospovidone, maltodextrin, titanium dioxide (color), manganese sulfate, silicon dioxide, polyethylene glycol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, talc, thiamine mononitrate, magnesium stearate, cupric sulfate, riboflavin, glucose, FD&C blue #2 lake, chromium chloride, vitamin a acetate, sucrose, folic acid, beta-carotene, sodium selenate, lycopene, sodium molybdate, potassium iodide, FD&C blue #1 lake, tricalcium phosphate, sodium ascorbate, biotin, cyanocobalamin, phytonadione, cholecalciferol, ascorbyl palmitate.
Does not contain Iron.
Ask a doctor before use if you are taking a drug for anticoagulation (thinning the blood), including daily aspirin. Before surgery, ask your doctor about continued use.
Keep out of reach of children
Do not use this product if safety seal bearing "sealed for your protection" under cap is torn or missing.
|Serving Size: One tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin A (20% as beta-carotene)||2500 IU||50%|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D||700 IU||175%|
|Vitamin E||22.5 IU||75%|
|Vitamin K||20 mcg||25%|
|Thiamin (B1)||4.5 mg||300%|
|Riboflavin (B2)||3.4 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B6||6 mg||300%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12||25 mcg||417%|
|Pantothenic Acid||15 mg||150%|
|Calcium (elemental)||120 mg||12%|
|Ginkgo Biloba Extract (leaf)||120 mg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.