One-A-Day, One A Day Men's, Men's Health Formula, Multivitamin/Multimineral, 60 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Complete Multivitamin with More
- Specialized Formula with More of What Matters to Men
- Does Not Contain Iron
- With More** of 10 Key Nutrients
- Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement
Formulated to Support:
- Heart Health‡ - with Vitamins B6, B12, C, E and Folic Acid
- Healthy Blood Pressure†† - with Vitamin C, Calcium, more† Vitamin D and Magnesium
- Immunity - with Vitamins A, C, E, and Selenium
- Physical Energy - with Vitamins B6, B12, Pantothenic Acid, Chromium and Folic Acid to help convert food to energy
A Complete Multivitamin with More of What Matters to Men
One A Day Men's Health Formula is a complete multivitamin specially formulated for the leading health concerns of men. It contains key nutrients to support heart health‡ and more† Vitamin D and Magnesium which help support healthy blood pressure.††
† With 25% DV more Vitamin D (700 IU vs. 600 IU) and 10% DV more Magnesium (140 mg vs. 100 mg) than Centrum Men.
†† To help maintain blood pressure levels already within the normal range.
‡ Not a replacement for heart medications.
**With 25% DV more Vitamin D (700 IU vs. 600 IU), 10% DV more Thiamin (1.35 mg vs. 1.2 mg), 24% DV more Riboflavin (1.7 mg vs. 1.3 mg), 10% DV more Niacin (18 mg vs. 16 mg), 50% DV more Vitamin B6 (3 mg vs. 2 mg), 50% DV more Folic Acid (400 mcg vs. 200 mcg), 200% DV more Vitamin B12 (18 mcg vs. 6 mcg), 12% DV more Biotin (75 mcg vs. 40 mcg), 10% DV more Pantothenic Acid (16 mg vs. 15 mg), and 10% DV more Magnesium (140 mg vs. 100 mg) than Centrum Men.
Adults: One tablet daily, with food.
Calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbic acid, croscarmellose sodium; Less than 2% of: Beta-carotene, biotin, cholecalciferol, chromium chloride, crospovidone, cupric oxide, cyanocobalamin, d-calcium pantothenate, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, folic acid, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, lycopene, manganese sulfate, niacinamide, phytonadione, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, silicon dioxide, sodium selenite, stearic acid, thiamine mononitrate, triacetin, vitamin A acetate, zinc oxide.
Does not contain aspirin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Child resistant cap.
Do not use this product if printed safety seal bearing "Bayer HealthCare" under cap is torn or missing.
|Serving Size: One tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (14% as beta-carotene)||3500 IU||70%|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3)||700 IU||175%|
|Vitamin E||22.5 IU||75%|
|Vitamin K||20 mcg||25%|
|Thiamin (B1)||1.35 mg||90%|
|Riboflavin (B2)||1.7 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6||3 mg||150%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12||18 mcg||300%|
|Pantothenic Acid||16 mg||160%|
|Calcium (elemental)||210 mg||21%|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Melhor que os nacionais
Melhor que os nacionais
Custo x Benefício muito melhor do que os multivitamínicos brasileiros.
Posted by 5574231911312218698 on Jun 16, 2016
Great multivitamin with no iron for overall health, cheap too.
Posted by 5212211461114583517 on Feb 15, 2015
Good quality and price
Very good Product
Posted by 4702192569091189006 on Dec 18, 2013
The vitamin complex iscovered successfully with this product