One-A-Day, Teen Advantage, for Her, Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement, 80 Caplets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Complete Multivitamin
- Supports Healthy Skin
- Supports Immune Health
As a teen, you’re always active and on the go — whether it’s school, sports, work or just having fun. With all this activity, your body can benefit from the health support a multivitamin can provide.
One A Day Teen Advantage for Her is specially formulated to support your body’s specific nutrient needs.
It helps support the conversion of food to energy, bone strength and immunity, plus it provides support for healthy skin.
Complete multivitamin with ingredients to help keep teen girls strong and healthy.
- Healthy Skin - Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Copper, Iron
- Healthy Immunity Support - Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Beta-Carotene, Selenium, Zinc, Iron
- Conversion of Food to Energy - Vitamin B6 , Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin
- Bone Strength - Calcium, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin K, Copper, Manganese
Teens: One caplet daily, with food.
Calcium carbonate, microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbic acid, magnesium oxide, ferrous fumarate, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide; Less than 2% of: Artificial flavors, beta-carotene, biotin, cholecalciferol, chromium chloride, croscarmellose sodium, cupric oxide, cyanocobalamin, d-calcium pantothenate, FD&C red #40 dye, FD&C red #40 lake, folic acid, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, manganese sulfate, phytonadione, polyethylene glycol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, silicon dioxide, sodium selenite, stearic acid, thiamine mononitrate, titanium dioxide (color), vitamin A acetate, zinc oxide.
Does not contain aspirin.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Child resistant cap.
Do not used this product if printed safety seal bearing "Bayer HealthCare" under cap is torn or missing.
|Serving Size: One caplet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (20% as beta-carotene)||2500 IU||50%|
|Vitamin C||120 mg||200%|
|Vitamin D||800 IU||200%|
|Vitamin E||30 IU||100%|
|Vitamin K||25 mcg||31%|
|Thiamin (B1)||2.3 mg||153%|
|Riboflavin (B2)||2.6 mg||153%|
|Vitamin B6||3 mg||150%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12||9 mcg||150%|
|Pantothenic Acid||10 mg||100%|
|Calcium (elemental)||300 mg||30%|