One-A-Day, Woman's Prenatal with DHA, 30 Tablets/30 Liquid Gels (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 lbs (0.16kg)
- Product Code: OAD-53424
- UPC Code: 016500534242
- Package Quantity: 30 Tablets/30 Liquid Gels
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 3.9 x 3.6 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14kg)
- Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement
- For Use Before, During and After Pregnancy
- 30 Prenatal Multivitamin Tablets
- 30 Prenatal DHA/EPA Liquid Gels
Complete Prenatal Multivitamin with Folic Acid plus DHA:
- DHA to support healthy fetal brain and eye development during pregnancy and is also recommended by experts while breastfeeding.
- Provides 100% of recommended Daily Value of Folic Acid.
- Folic Acid- Adequate folate in healthful diets may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect.
- Iron in pregnant women helps carry oxygen to the fetus.
Ingredients to Help Support Your Health:
- Bones- Vitamin D, Calcium
- Heart- Vitamins B6, B12, Folic Acid
- Immunity- Vitamins A, C, E
- Skin- Vitamins A, C, Copper, Iron
Ingredients to Help Support Your Baby's Healthy Development:
- Brain- DHA
- Eyes- DHA
- Bones and Teeth- Vitamin D, Calcium
- Spinal Cord‡- Folic Acid
‡Adequate folate in healthful diets may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect.
Adults: One tablet and one liquid gel daily, with food.
Tablet: Calcium carbonate, cellulose, ferrous fumarate, magnesium oxide, ascorbic acid, dicalcium phosphate, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, croscarmellose sodium, maltodextrin, niacinamide, gelatin, acacia, polyvinyl alcohol, zinc oxide, d-calcium pantothenate, corn starch, titanium dioxide (color), polyethylene glycol, magnesium stearate, talc, cupric sulfate, silicon dioxide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium silicate, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, hypromellose, beta-carotene, FD & C red # 40 lake, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, biotin, potassium iodine, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin. Contains: Fish (cod, pollock, haddock, hake, cusk, redfish, sole, flounder).
Liquid Gel: Marine lipid concentrate, gelatin, glycerin, glycerin, methacrylic acid copolymer, propylene glycol, glyceryl monostearate, triethyl citrate, triacetin, soy lecithin. Contains: Fish (sardine, anchovy, mackerel) and soy.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause in fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Ask a doctor before use if you are taking a drug for anticoagulation (blood thinning) or if you have bleeding problems.
If you are pregnant inform your doctor, or if nursing, your child's doctor, that you are using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Child resistant Cap.
Do not use this product if safety seal bearing "Sealed for Your Protection" under cap is torn or missing.
Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat. Replace cap after use.
|Serving Size: One Tablet|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (50% as beta-carotene)||4000 IU||50%|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E||30 IU||100%|
|Thiamin (B1)||1.7 mg||100%|
|Riboflavin (B2)||2 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6||2.5 mg||100%|
|Folic Acid||800 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12||8 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid||10 mg||100%|
|Calcium (elemental)||300 mg||23%|
|Serving Size: One Liquid Gel|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g||*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (from fish oil)||440 mg||*|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||240 mg||*|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||200 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|