One Source, Detoxify Brand, Constant Cleanse, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
By One Source1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.19 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Product Code: ONS-00131
- UPC Code: 870434001313
- Package Quantity: 60 Capsules
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 3.9 x 2.2 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Begins Working Immediately!
- Daily Detoxifying Capsules
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
Enjoy a healthier, cleaner body with Constant Cleanse. Specifically formulated to help your body's natural detoxification process, Constant Cleanse safely and effectively reduces harmful impurities your body absorbs everyday.
Constant Cleanse's Proprietary Herbal Blend includes:
- Dandelion - Herbalists use this potent herb to support healthy liver and gallbladder function.
- Milk Thistle - Helps to restore healthy liver function and minimize toxin damage.
- Juniper - Known to have synergistic effects that encourage healthy bladder and kidney conditions.
- Uva Ursi - Historically used to promote kidney and urinary health.
- Take one capsule three times daily with a 16 oz. glass of water at each meal. Repeat for five consecutive days each week.
- Drink an additional 16 oz. glass of water between each meal for a total of 6 glasses per day.
Gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their physician before taking this product.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount per serving||%DV†|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||4.5 mg||265%|
|Creatine Monohydrate||94 mg||**|
Red Clover (blossom), Burdock (root), Dandelion (leaf and root), Echinacea (plant), Milk Thistle (root), Uva Ursi (leaf), Sarsaparilla (root), Juniper (berry)
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established