- Amino Acids
- B Vitamins
- Bone Formulas
- C Vitamins
- Chia Seeds
- Coenzyme Q10
- D Vitamins
- Fish Oil
- Meal Replacements
- Omega 3-6-9
- Red Yeast Rice
- Whey Protein
- View All »
- 21st Century Health
- Amazing Grass
- California Xtracts
- Carlson Labs
- Country Life
- Doctor's Best
- Eclectic Institute
- Enzymatic Therapy
- Gaia Herbs
- Garden of Life
- Healthy Origins
- iHerb Brands
- Jarrow Formulas
- Life Extension
- Madre Labs
- Natural Factors
- Nature's Answer
- Nature's Plus
- Nature's Way
- New Chapter
- Nordic Naturals
- Aromatherapy Oils
- Bath & Shower
- Beauty Formulas
- Collagen Type I & III
- Cosmetics, Makeup
- CoQ10 Skin Formulas
- Creams, Lotions & Serums
- Facial Care
- Formulas, Acne
- Formulas, Psoriasis
- Gift Bags, Travel Kits
- Hair & Scalp
- Hair Coloring
- Hair, Nail & Skin
- Hand Sanitizer
- Lip Care
- Lip Stick, Gloss, Liner
- Madre Labs, Bath & Beauty
- Massage Oil
- Men's Personal Care
- Neem Oil
- Oral, Dental Care
- Personal Hygiene
- Self Tanning Lotion
- Silica (Silicon)
- Skin Health
- Sunblock, Sun Protection
- Under Eye Creams, Gels
- Wax Strips, Hair Removal
- View All »
- AnneMarie Borlind
- Aubrey Organics
- Avalon Organics
- Badger Balm
- Derma E
- Desert Essence
- Earth Mama Angel Baby
- Ecco Bella
One Source, Detoxify, Xxtra Clean, Herbal Cleanse, Tropical Fruit Flavor, 20 fl oz (590 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 1.71 lbs (0.78 kg)
- Product Code: ONS-00331
- UPC Code: 870434003317
- Package Quantity: 20 fl oz (590 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 3.2 x 8.2 in, 1.45 lbs (0.66 kg)
- Begins Working Immediately!
- Fortified with Ginseng Xtract
- Specially Formulated for People with Larger Body Mass
- Dietary Supplement
Detoxify Brand herbal cleansing supplements have been specifically formulated with a proprietary blend of ingredients historically known to reduce toxins and impurities in the body when used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise.
The herbs, fiber, vitamins and minerals in XXTRA Clean support the 4 Factors of Full System Cleansing:
- Diuretic and cleansing herbs support healthy liver, kidney and urinary system function.
- Fruit fiber supports digestive system function and health.
- Heart health herbs support circulatory system function and blood cleansing.
- Vitamins and minerals replenish nutrients lost during intensive cleansing.
- XXTRA Clean is intended for periodic intensive cleansing that is a part of an ongoing cleansing routine.
- For best results, use Detoxify's PreCleansing products for 2 days prior to using XXTRA Clean.
- For optimal cleansing and health, take Detoxify Constant Cleanse every day with six 16 oz glasses of water.
- Eat light meals, including fruits, vegetables, and fiber during your cleansing program.
Follow these simple steps and you will notice XXTRA Clean's immediate impact on your body's natural cleansing process.
- Pick your day for using your XXTRA Clean for intensive cleansing.
- Begin your cleansing program with XXTRA Clean.
- Shake the XXTRA Clean well and drink entire contents of the bottle.
- Wait 15 minutes. Refill the XXTRA Clean bottle with water - shake and drink.
- Continue to drink plenty of water throughout the day to extend your cleansing program for hours.
- Urinate frequently. Frequent urination indicates that you are experiencing optimal cleansing with XXTRA Clean.
Filtered water, fructose, citric acid, natural flavor, vegetable juice for color phosphoric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
Pregnant or breast-feeding women should consult their physician before taking this product.
XXTRA Clean is not intended for children.
|Serving Size: 1 bottle (590 ml)|
|Amount per serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||1,500 IU||30%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||120 IU||30%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride)||0.45 mg||30%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||6 mg||30%|
|Vitamins B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||0.6 mg||30%|
|Folate (as folic acid)||120 mcg||30%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||1.8 mcg||30%|
|Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||3 mg||30%|
|Calcium (as calcium lactate)||125 mg||12%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium lactate)||50 mg||12%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||4.5 mg||30%|
|Selenium (as sodium selenite)||21 mcg||30%|
|Maganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)||0.6 mg||30%|
|Chromium (as chromium nicotinic acid)||36 mcg||30%|
Proprietary Herb Blend:
|Burdock (root), Milk Thistle (leaf),
Uva Ursi (leaf), nettle (leaf), Ginseng (root)
|Creatine Monohydrate||625 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie
†Daily Value not established.